Based upon many years of experience and the invaluable input we received from many of our users and customers, we have developed a comprehensive training system.
Since Pandoras Box products can be used in such a wide variety of projects, we recognize that thorough training as well as in-depth knowledge of the entire system is the best method for ensuring that our users get the maximum value out of their project.
With the new Version 6 of Pandoras Box and Widget Designer we changed our training system.
From now on we provide the following trainings:
Pandoras Box 1st Grade ( 1 day )
- After introduction and general aspects of Media Server environments, this training examines the very first steps to get Pandoras Box setup and playback on screens. Practical steps for Timeline programming to achieve a show with multiple layers and PIPs in motion. Playback formats and features like FX, 3D objects, Keystone and Softedge, Output on a 2nd screen are also part of this training.
Pandoras Box 2nd Grade ( 1 Day )
- This training continues the 1st grade training and builds onto it. It deals with more complex principles and advanced show setup. It covers all necessary knowledge to build your show in a larger Pandoras Box environment. Getting the virtual into reality, how to treat multiple outputs and its content. Additionally, themes like live inputs, particle engine, basic warping, basic texture mapping, basic canvas drawing and Multiuser information are taught.
Widget Designer 1st Grade ( 1 Day )
- Widget Designer 1st Grade Training is the first step into control software scripting. Build and design your own graphical user interface with buttons, faders, labels, color pickers and more. Remoting into Pandoras Box Manager is a main theme of course, publishing your control surface on a webserver the final result. All used features and techniques are available in the Free Edition.
Widget Designer 2nd Grade ( 1 Day )
- This training continues the 1st grade training and builds onto it. It will add more powerful ways of scripting to your knowledge. The node system and variables are introduced along with more Widgets and tools and CSS implementation as well. 3rd party TCP connections round up the contents of this training.
Pandoras Box Timeline Programming ( 2 Days )
- Pandoras Box Timeline programming training platform is to give information about all the little and big features inside Pandoras Box. Experienced Users fill up their information with “in depth knowledge” and the capability to use flexibility of Pandoras Box will greatly improve. Additionally, this training improves timeline workflows. It is a 2 day training with tasks designed to directly get you in touch with explained features and workflows. At the end of the training session we create a show together in Multiuser mode.
Pandoras Box 2D Warping ( 1 Day )
- 2D Warping and mapping training examines the behaviour of textures (images and videos) on any surface. It starts with projection from bad angles to projecting on curved surfaces and then moving onto 3D objects using the 2D Warping workflow. Additionally you will learn about texture mapping and masking. Mapping for LED Walls is also part of this training.
Widget Designer Scripting and Design ( 1 Day )
- The “Widget Designer Scripting and Design” training delves into the deeper spheres of scripting in Widget Designer. You will learn how to write sophisticated scripts and how to develop your own approach to solving a problem. Getting to know necessary syntax and helpful expressions will be covered, as well as tools for troubleshooting and testing to simplify your workflow.xte
While working with the scripts, you will also get acquainted with various ways of e design of your interface and how to create a pleasant presentation for the user interaction with your project. This includes of course the implementation of CSS and HTML5 elements in Widget Designer.
At the moment these changes affect the trainings that are held in Cologne, Wokingham and Phoenix.
The Pandoras Box 1st Grade and Basic Training classes held in Cologne (Germany), Wokingham (UK) and Los Angeles (US) are free of charge. The Pandoras Box and Widget Designer Trainings in Phoenix (US) are free of charge.
A Basic Training certificate or similar experience is required for attending an Advanced or Widget Designer Training class.
Current training dates can be found in the Dates section of the main page HERE.
The German Pandoras Box training usually starts at 10AM and finishes at approx. 6PM.
For more information and booking please feel free to contact:
Germany (Christie Digital Systems Germany GmbH): email@example.com
UK (Christie Digital Systems Canada Inc., Wokingham): firstname.lastname@example.org
Canada (Acideo): http://www.acideo.com/trainings
France/Monaco: Jérôme Noguera email@example.com
Please note that the 1st and 2nd Grade Training video lessons and Basic Training lessons are also available at our second youtube channel
Pandoras Box Learn: http://www.youtube.com/user/cooluxLearn
You can also find 20 Basic Training video lessons in the Video Tutorials section that is part of the Support tab:
Video lessons are no substitute for a full Basic Training course with an experienced instructor, but they can be very helpful when it comes to refreshing one's timeline programming skills.
Please contact a Pandoras Box representative with any question regarding our productsSend us a message